LATINA, MUSEO CIVICO DUILIO CAMBELLOTTI, P.zza San Marco 1
ADMISSION FREE AND OPEN TO ALL
DANIELE NANNUZZI, fascinated from an early age by his father Armando’s profession, one of the greatest masters of photography, enters the world of cinema and, following in his father’s footsteps, establishes himself as a PHOTOGRAPHY AUTHOR.
He looked after the lighting of theatrical performances, his lifelong dream, establishing himself over time as a LIGHT DESIGNER.
The exhibition “A Cinematographer at the Opera” brings together photographs of his theatre work, taken on the world’s biggest stages, including:
- Eugene Onegin directed by Boris Eifman at the Marinskji Theatre in St Petersburg;
- Giacomo Puccini’s Madama Butterfly at the Teatro dell’Opera in Rome;
- Casanova in Warsaw by Krysztof Pastor at the Theatre Wielki Opera Narodova;
- Così fan tutte by W. A. Mozart at the Festival dei due mondi in Spoleto;
- Verdi’s Macbeth at the Teatro Verdi in Salerno.
THE EXHIBITION IS OPEN UNTIL FRIDAY 28 APRIL. We will communicate the opening times soon.
We are waiting for you!